The Service provided by LinkPlusUltra is exclusively for Users who are of the age of (13) years and above. Users, who are under the age of (18), could be guided by parents or guardians, so as to have proper understanding of the interface, and the terms and conditions therein attached.
Utilizing Our Service
To properly utilize this Service, you have to create an account, providing accurate and complete information. You must secure your password, as you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. However should you, at any point, suspect a breach of your account, you must notify LinkPlusUltra at once.
The email address you provide will be used to send to you service-related notices and these you are signed up to by default. Your email address may also be used to send to you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. You may unsubscribe if you do not want to receive such messages, but unsubscribing prevents you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvement or offers.
By using the Service, you agree not to engage in anything harmful and/or injurious to LinkPlusUltra and to other users. Failure to comply could lead to your temporary or permanent termination from access to the Service. Upon termination for whatever reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
How It Works:
– “Sign up” on LinkPlusUltra and become a service requester or service provider by “editing your account”.
– Once a “Request” has been made by any user and it is approved by the admin and listed on the homepage, it will come with a “Reply” tab so interested service providers, on being notified and/or seeing the request themselves, can contact the requester with their offers.
– The requester will then choose his or her preferred service provider and click “Hire” – filling out the required fields, to proceed with the transaction.
– We have online and offline service providers. Online providers are those you may not see face-to-face, but hire them for their expertise. Offline service providers are those you must meet face-to-face before the service can be executed.
– If you hire with our payment provider, money paid by the requester (in part or full) will not get to the service provider until the requester is satisfied with the service provider’s job. Upon dissatisfaction by the requester, he or she can ask for money back from LinkPlusUltra which, after due consideration, will be returned to the LinkPlusUltra Shopping Balance of the requester to be used for future requests. However, after 15 days, if there is no request for money back by a requester, LinkPlusUltra will remit the paid money to the account of the Service provider.
Note: Upon request for a refund, the refunded sum cannot be withdrawn, only used for future requests on LinkPlusUltra. Additional service/administrative fees will not be refunded; just the service sum. The service/administrative fees vary depending on the total purchase amount, but are minimal.
– Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Service requester can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
– Purchases made solely from your Shopping Balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) will not attract a service fee. Service fees are non-refundable.
– Upon the requester getting satisfied with the job of the service provider, all he or she is required to do next is to click on “Approve Payment”, rating and reviewing the job of the Service provider thereafter. Ratings and reviews are very important to a Service provider.
– Once a deal is sealed, the requester may delete the request to prevent more Service providers from applying.
– It will take a Service provider seven (7) days to cash out after delivering a request, therefore complaints of any kind about a “Delivered” request should be made before the expiration of that seven days.
– LinkPlusUltra does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Service requesters.
– LinkPlusUltra does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the LinkPlusUltra platform. We demand that the Service requester pays the service charge to the LinkPlusUltra payment provider, to avoid fraud. However, should a service require face-to-face meet and deliver outside of the LinkPlusUltra community, then LinkPlusUltra is not responsible for that transaction.
– You may report an incompetent Service provider (online and offline) and have your money refunded, as long as it does not exceed the 15 days limit. Note that for transactions made offline (physical payment), LinkPlusUltra does not guarantee recovery of your money, but can only take action against the Service provider’s account. We usually encourage Users to use our payment provider for payment so that we can track the transaction. Service requesters and providers are urged to try and resolve their disputes before inviting the admin to mediate on the matter.
– The Service requester and provider have the final say on the charge for the execution of services. Requesters and Providers are asked to be considerate to ane another.
– Users doing deals online with providers they may likely not meet should NOT offer payments using any method other than hiring through LinkPlusUltra.com, to avoid fraud. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method by a Service provider, red flag it as a fraud alert and please report immediately to Customer Support “here”. LinkPlusUltra is not liable to any compensation to you if you get defrauded by ignoring this warning.
– Service requesters may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT, etc.) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the hiring price shown on the hiring page.
Requesters agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes.
– Successfully completing a request grants you 85% of the net dividend of the hiring amount.
– Dividends accrued to a Service provider will pass through a safety check period of 7 days before withdrawals can be made, after a request has been marked as “Delivered”.
– If for any reason a refund is made to a requester, it will go to his or her Shopping Balance. Refunds made to a requester will negatively impact on your service delivery reputation and hinder your chances of securing more deals, as number of refunded requests will be displayed on your dashboard for public view. Do your best to satisfy a requester and avoid a situation where a refund is required.
– Dividends may be withdrawn using LinkPlusUltra’s withdrawal gateway.
– Your LinkPlusUltra profile can be associated with only one account from the LinkPlusUltra withdrawal method(s). A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one LinkPlusUltra profile. Attempts to use multiple profiles for one withdrawal account may result in suspension of the account. Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
– Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
– High ratings and positive reviews by requesters increases your chances of obtaining an advanced service provider status.
– After delivering a request, it is your responsibility to ensure that a requester rates and writes you a review, as your reputation and chances of getting more deals depends on it. However, you must not in anyway coerce a requester to rate you high and give you a positive review, or delete a negative review. Reviews cannot be deleted by Service providers once they have been posted by requesters. Too many low ratings and negative reviews may lead to the suspension of a Service provider’s account.
– It is important to note that for every request you embark on, a requester has to “Hire” you on your dashboard on LinkPlusUltra, as the number of deals you have done and delivered will reflect on your dashboard, boosting your reputation and giving new requesters the confidence to hire you.
– Depending on residency or location, Service providers may pay any direct or indirect taxes including any VAT, GST or otherwise, which may apply to them. Service providers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction.
– Certain services on LinkPlusUltra may require physical delivery. Service providers may decide to add shipping charges. LinkPlusUltra does not handle or guarantee the quality of the shipped item(s), or the tracking, and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
– The goal is to score as many “Delivered” points as possible, therefore keeping the price of your hire for a given request reasonable is a great way to achieve that.
– Bear it in mind that you are in a competitive market, therefore to stand a chance of getting hired, pitch your interest for a published request with strong and convincing reasons on why you (or the firm you represent) are the best person for the job.
– Service providers are expected to be courteous to their clients and patiently make revisions where necessary, guiding them through the job they have done for them.
– Service providers further pledge that whatever information they receive from the requester, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the requester. Violation of this confirmation will attract a penalty.
– To withdraw your dividends, you must have an account with our preferred Payment Service Provider.
– Recognition as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Service provider hereby recognizes LinkPlusUltra as Service provider’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Service requester, and remitting those payments to Service provider. Service provider agrees that payment from requester to LinkPlusUltra shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Service provider. Service requester’s payment obligation to Service provider will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by LinkPlusUltra (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and LinkPlusUltra (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Service provider in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that LinkPlusUltra (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Service provider, the Service provider will have recourse only against LinkPlusUltra and not the Service requester directly.
– LinkPlusUltra partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Service requesters, transferring such payments to Service providers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the LinkPlusUltra platform are performed by LinkPlusUltra’s Payment Services Providers.
By using the Service, we take it that you have agreed not to post and/or publish User Content that are harmful, misleading, dubious, or otherwise objectionable such as:
i. Discriminatory, racial or ethnic offensive content based on age, gender, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise.
ii. Defamatory, infringing, harassing, humiliating, and profane content.
iii. Invasive of personal privacy or public rights content.
iv. Content that demands other Users’ personal details.
v. Pornographic or lewd content.
LinkPlusUltra reserves the right to remove, or refrain from removing any User Content, and warn or outrightly suspend any user account, we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions.
Third-Party Websites, Advertisement or Services
User Content Consent
By using the Service we render, you agree that you have given your full, irrevocable consent and right for LinkPlusUltra to use, edit, publish, display, promote and create derivative works from your User Content, of which you are the sole and copyrighted owner, or have a right to, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise. We reserve the full right to amend this Agreement at any given time.
The Service offered by LinkPlusUltra may contain some aspects where you’ll have to pay a certain fee or charge preceding optimal utilization. By using the Service, you agree to the pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges, posted at the website. LinkPlusUltra reserves the full right to amend the fees and charges, at any given time.
Bear it in mind that, if we partner with you to promote your Service(s), we assume full control over the sales report, and have total right to delete any or all of your content and data from LinkPlusUltra’s servers, whether intentionally or unintentionally, without any compensation of any kind to you or to any other party.
Our Exclusive License and Right
Excluding your User Content or otherwise indicated, the Site, and all other materials therein, including without limitation, the LinkPlusUltra logo, designs, patents, trademarks, information, graphics, video files, sound files, and other arrangement and/or placement thereof, is the exclusive property of LinkPlusUltra and its licensors. You agree not to: (a) Make any mercenary or non-mercenary distribution of the site materials; (b) Modify or otherwise make derivative use of the site and the site materials, or any portion thereof; (c) Use data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (d) Make use of the Service or the Service materials other than for its intended purpose. Use of LinkPlusUltra content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. Doing otherwise may attract a temporary or permanent termination of your Account, or other steeper penalties.
Your gratuitous, solicited or unsolicited submission on how we can improve on the Service is highly welcomed. And you understand that we are free to use the idea without any form of compensation to you, and/or to disclose the idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone or party. You further acknowledge that your submission will not, in any way, affect the Agreement as touching your usage of the Service.
Technical and efficient protective measures have been designed to safeguard your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Nevertheless, we refuse to guarantee that unauthorized third-party operation will never occur. You understand that your personal information you supply is at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LinkPlusUltra and its subsidiaries, agents, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any terms of this Agreement, third-party right, and other party’s access and the use of Service with your Account details.
THE SERVICE PROVIDED IS DONE SO ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICE. LINKPLUSULTRA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL GRATIFY ALL YOUR NEEDS, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED AND SECURE; DEVOID OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT. NO ASSURANCE OR ENDORSEMENT DOES LINKPLUSULTRA GIVE FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE LINKPLUSULTRA SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND LINKPLUSULTRA SHALL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUFFERED.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL LINKPLUSULTRA, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, DATA OR OTHER LOSSES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE. AT NO POINT WILL LINKPLUSULTRA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM LINKPLUSULTRA, MISTAKES AND INACCURACIES, IMPONDERABLES, HACKING, VIRUSES, BUGS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE INFORMATION THEREIN CONTAINED. IN NO EVENT SHALL LINKPLUSULTRA, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO LINKPLUSULTRA FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HOLDS SWAY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, LINKPLUSULTRA ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR NOT. IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION SHALL THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LinkPlusUltra is managed and run from its facilities in Nigeria. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own freewill, as LinkPlusUltra makes no representation that the Service will be suitable or useable in other locations. If you are in a jurisdiction outside of Nigeria, compliance with the local law, including but not limited to export and import regulation is solely your responsibility.
LinkPlusUltra reserves the sole right, with or without any notice or reason to terminate your license to use the Service at any time, and to prevent or block your future access and use of the Service.
If any of this Agreement between you and LinkPlusUltra is deemed invalid or unlawful by a proficient court, the severability or invalidity of such provision shall not in any way affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.